Tuesday 14 May 2013

TheLees Mens slim fit chain point 3 button vest


 35 Black



  • 50% Rayon, 50% Polyester
  • Dryclean



5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and Exceptional Service
By 

 





This is a very stylish vest, and I am glad I ran across TheLees. This is the second similar vest I have purchased from them.

As other reviewers have noted, the chain is removable and the pockets are not real, so be mindful of that. I got it in grey, and I love the color. I am 5 ft 9 and about 150 pounds. After careful consideration of the sizing chart, I ordered the L (US M) size. I am very happy with the fit of the vest, though you may want to consider purchasing one size smaller than what you typically get if you want a really snug fit. I typically wear M and this fits perfectly, so I found the US equivalencies to be accurate.

I received the vest a short day after purchasing it, which was an extremely pleasant surprise. I will definitely consider this manufacturer in the future.

If you are looking for a stylish, reasonably priced vest, look no more.


4.0 out of 5 stars Cool. Fits Great!
I love this vest. It arrived earlier than I expected and it fits wonderfully. (I used my weight to determine the best size) Note that if you are going for a more conservative look, (and I was) you can remove the chain easily, and the accent can be tucked into the chest pocket. Also note that most of the pockets on the vest are not real.


For a different color selection, further details on product, and ordering

CLICK HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment